The Unique Group is proud to introduce their revolutionary stretch reflective technology. In addition to being able to stretch with the top performance fabrics of today, Uni-Stretch also boasts a 100% recovery rate. This means it has optimal stretch capabilities without distorting any of the designs on the material.
The applications for stretch technology are exciting. These labels can be used in activewear, outerwear, safety products, headwear, footwear, bags and so much more. The Unique Group also offers this solution in several colours, including the traditional silver, as well as gold, black, white, yellow-green, navy blue and dark black.
Stretch Reflective Material—Unique and Innovative
There are many unique advantages to the stretch reflective material.
- High Reflective Power: During the night or in situations where lighting is minimal, the security offered by True Stretch is most evident. The stretch reflective technology provides a clear outline so those wearing the fabric are more visible.
- 100% Recovery: True Stretch is capable of high performance and movement, including being able to stretch without cracking or distorting any designs. It boasts a 100% recovery rate, which means you never have to worry about cracking. The reflective material will fall back into place looking like new.
- Lightweight: True Stretch is lightweight and offers high-quality reflective design elements without the need for sewing.
The New Trend for High-Visibility Apparel
One of the things that makes this product so versatile is its multiple uses across multiple industries. In the activewear industry, stretch reflective material is geared towards enhancing personal performance. While the high visibility is an obvious safety characteristic, the reflective aspect is also important in trending fashion.
Some of its specific uses include:
- Stretch Reflective Tape for Safety Garments: The ideal solution for people working outdoors or in areas with low visibility. The True Stretch technology works well for occupational safety apparel including footwear, apparel and safety gear.
- Reflective Elastic Fabric for High-Visibility Apparel: Joggers appreciate the safety aspects of this technology when used for evening or night time runs. It can also be applied to motorcycle apparel and gear to increase visibility on the road.
- Elastic Stretch Reflective Fabric for Sportswear: Ideal for a variety of sports apparel including swimwear, activewear and bags, the True Stretch technology enables athletes to comfortably perform at their best.