The labels that you don't want to cut!
The importance of a clothing label can't be understated—it’s the first look that many consumers get of your brand, and you want to make sure that it leaves a lasting impression. An eye-catching, high-quality label can sway a first-time buyer and set you apart from the ocean of alternative brands. Our labels offer a world of options when it comes to materials, design, and the amount of detail you can include. From logos to care instructions, you can choose what’s included on your custom label.
We offer different options: Woven Labels | Printed Labels | Heat Transfer
In addition to your company logo, custom woven labels can communicate important information such as size, fabric and care instructions. And they’re not only for apparel; our woven labels can be used on purses, towels, toys, bedding, quilts, pillows, and promotional items.
At the Unique Group, we can engineer a wide variety of weaves, including taffeta, damask, satin and twill construction. Raw material options include polyester, cotton, metallic and micro-weave yarns. Additional technical offerings include laser cutting, embossing and adhesive applications. Lastly, choose between straight cut, end fold, booklet, offset booklet, mitre fold, Manhattan fold or centre fold labels.
It’s hard to overstate the importance of garment labels–they communicate so much important information to your customer! They’re also one of the first things a shopper looks for when browsing through a clothing rack. An eye-catching, stylish, and high-quality tag can set you apart from your competition and help cement brand loyalty.
Our printed fabric labels are customized to include your company logo, brand name, size, care instructions, or other important details. They can be made from silk, polyester, cotton, acetate, and many more materials. Our team would be happy to discuss your needs!
UNI-FINE: Soft Colored Labels
For the modern women, intimates that are comfortable, supportive and well-crafted are empowering, that is why The Unique Group created UNI-FINE, an ultra soft-touch label that can be dye with multiple colors.
The new UNI-FINE is an exclusive label made for lingerie with a great quality that adds an extra luxurious touch to your brand.
These labels are soft, have a matte smooth texture, are printed with rich color and high definition.
Ever had a stiff label that irritated your skin? Well "tag-less" is your answer. A heat transfer is a type of labelling commonly referred to as “tag-less.” It offers all the advantages of a more traditional label, with a no-label look. Heat transfers are recyclable, durable, have superior colour quality, and can be applied with perfect accuracy. These high quality labels resist fading, and stretch to prevent cracking even after repeated washes and usage.
Different Types of Finishing
- Die-cut labels are made by using a die or a block to have a unique shape.
- Bead labels have beads sewed to the label cloth. Different colour beads provide a unique look to the apparel. Beads are often attached to the front of the garment, but can also be sewn into the back.
- Pillow labels are shaped in the form of a pillow cover and a yarn is inserted into the label. The brand image and other important instructions are printed and woven into the cloth. These labels are also used as a zipper pull.
- Studded labels are quite popular these days. These are fashionable and create a unique sense of style.
- Successive numbered labels have consecutive numbers imprinted on them to help in identifying fake products.
Fabrics Used on Labels
- Satin is the most common type of fabric used in labels, however, they are thin and can tear easily.
- Leather is durable and becoming more common.
- PVC is often used for labels used in pants and bags.
- Taffeta labels are firm and coarse and may cause skin irritations.
- Damask and semi-damask are ideal fabrics for labels. They are soft and have a very silky finish. Semi-damask is less expensive than damask and is widely used.